Introduction: Adigger

Hi there, I’m Adigger. I pledged SC recently, and a friend of mine recommended I check out ADI as a good org to learn the ropes with. I am in the US and played a lot of Elite Dangerous until relatively recently, now looking to branch out a bit more. I have not played a ton of Arma3 but mainly because I had difficulty finding a group running the modsets I was interested in.

I am currently a graduate student doing research in the field of US intelligence satellite history, so space games hold a lot of appeal for me - looking forward to getting to know y’all better, if I’m able to go forward from here.

Welcome to ADI, great to have you aboard. Please let us know if you have any questions and enjoy your time with us. See you in the Verse and on Mumble :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Adigger. I’m glad you joined the team. Who’s your friend in ADI? Are you coming to Mining & Salvage or is your name drawn solely from a research perspective? Any ways, don’t be shy about immersing yourself in ADI’s culture, its enriched through participation. I look forward to seeing you in our ops. M

Welcome to the verse and ADI. I don’t even want to think about how much time I have in Elite, jump into mumble and ask questions.

Hello @Adigger, welcome to the ORG! As a PhD graduate myself, What degree level are you pursuing? Masters or Doctorate?

Welcome!!! :smiley:
I hope you will enjoy your stay at ADI.
Hope to see you soon in SC and Mumble !

Welcome to the ORG,
im not sure if we get to make and deploy satelites but im sure there’s plenty to wet your palette.
We post our ops and certs on the forum, so be sure to keep an eye.
Hope you enjoy yourself with us,
see you around

Hello! Sounds like you’ll be a shoe in around here. Welcome aboard!

Hi nthere @Adigger and welcome to the org.

your field of study sounds mad interesting.

See you in the verse

Welcome aboard @Adigger! I sure with they had majors like that when I went through school. Talk to you soon!

@Mesachie - I did a lot of mining in ED, but all the virgin territory of a new map that will hopefully come once SC expands the PU has me wanting to go explore in SC (and ADI). Adigger was just a random name I picked that would be easy to pronounce in Discord/Mumble, tbh, ForceXalted didn’t tell me about ADI until after I’d pledged. My SC handle starting with ADI was just a happy accident, I guess.

1 Like

@Ochi - Doctorate, trying to wrap up dissertation now. Not going great, but when does it ever?

Thanks everybody for the kind greetings - still getting used to this forum software, so apologies if I respond to everyone in one or two posts here. Not used to inline replies. Looking forward to learning the ropes with y’all - trial and error has been a recipe for mixed success thusfar.

1 Like

Welcome aboard Digger and best of luck with the dissertation work! Look forward to flying with you sometime be it exploration or mining lol take care :slight_smile:

NIce to have you with the org! Hopefully you’ll enjoy Star Citizen as much as Elite Dangerous.

Welcome Adigger, good to have you here. I, myself, used to play a fair bit of elite as well. I hope to be flying with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Welcome to ADI, Yeah its a pretty great group I have been in 3 years and learned alot and made so good friends. What parts of the game are you most excited about?

Hey @Adigger hello and welcome to ADI
Ahhh Elite was onece upon a time lol, anyway here is better hope you will like it see you around …

Welcome to ADI! Sounds like a very intresting research subject. Looking forward to seeing you in the Verse!

Welcome, Adigger, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome to the Org Adigger, see you around spaceman!