Introduction: 2ndBrkfst

Hello there 2ndBrkfst here! (Second Breakfast)
I just bought the game last night and started playing today, so far I am in LOVE
Ive been a gamer and PC enthusiast for a little over 15 years now, I am 25 years old and a father of two kids.
Im a MMO freak, I love massive worlds, I played WoW for almost 12 years, Runescape, I even dabbled with EVE online a bit.
But I have a love for all games. Single player stories that drive you so far into it is my favorite.
I love exploring new area and discovering mysteries unknown. I would LOVE to be apart of your community, and learn from others and hopefully get enough knowledge to teach others along the way

1 Like

Welcome to ADI i look forward to playing with you

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @2ndBrkfst!

You have great experiences ahead of you.
I backed in 2014 and I am still getting blown away by the scale of the game.

Feel free to drop into my channel if you have any questions, need help with anything or need a wingman.

Cheers,
SirToadie

1 Like

Thank you SirToadie! I will definitely keep that in mind!

Welcome to the team 2ndbrkfst. I hope ADI and star citizen turn out to be all that we wish in a game. Keep checking the forums and SIGN UP for any training or org ops that you find interesting.

1 Like

Hey, 2ndBrkfst, welcome to ADI! You were in the twitch channel last night, yeah? Either way, its good to have you here! See ya in the verse!

1 Like

I probably was! Was checking out a few giveaways and learning more about the game! Thank you!

Thank you Cole! Its an amazing game so far!

Hi and welcome to ADI. Hopefully have a chance to catch you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI 2ndBrkfst. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in our mass ops.

1 Like

Hi 2ndBrkfst, welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Hi @2ndBrkfst

As so many of my fellow ADI members already have done, let me extend to you a warm welcome to the ADI Family.

We are a friendly bunch here, new players and veterans alike, we are all here to have a good time.

As a new player, you have quite the game to sink your teeth into. Since you love single-player stories I can definitely recommend that you get into the lore of Star Citizen. It is constantly being added too and I think that you might get a kick out of it. I know I do :wink:

Feel free to come by and say hi whenever you see me on mumble and don’t hesitate to ask me any questions that you might have either on mumble or by sending me a PM on the forums :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!
I remember the feeling from when I fell in love with this game =) What ship do you fly?
If you want som company or have questions, make sure to hop on to mumble or Discord.

I hope to see you in the verse soon =)

1 Like

Hi 2ndBrkfast! I was in Mumble last night when you got introduced to us officially, but let me welcome you here as well! I’m looking forward to flying your wing and keeping you safe!

1 Like

Hi there and welcome 2ndBrkfast! SC when complete will be a really expansive game, something we’ve never experienced to date. Catch you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! It doesn’t take long to fall in love with this game does it. This game is a dream come true for many, with a little bit of everything to satisfy any gamer. See you in the verse!

1 Like

WOW GUYS! Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I feel truly blessed to be a part of ADI!
Right now I am flying a Mustang and also a Freelancer.
Looking to get into more dogfights hopefully to gain the experience!
Also, where are people getting these cool looking car things to drive on the planets??

Hi @2ndBrkfst,

The various cars can be spawned in specific vehicle terminals. Vehicle terminals are currently found on planetoid surfaces here are some places:

Planetoid - QT travel point - additional location info
Microtech - New Babbage - you have a vehicle garage both in the commons area (check or surface exit elevator close by the entrance to he club area. Additionally there is another garage at the spaceport.

Daymar - Levski - after landing take elevator to lobby.
Check for vehicle terminals, spawn a vehicle and then head putside to the garages. Note: if you hear choking sounds you probably forgot to put on your helmet. :wink:

These are two examples. If you are flying box missions or trade missions and landing at outposts be on the lookout for the blue vehicle pads. Thats where you spawn vehicles.

Hope this helps and remember you can always jump in channel and ask me about stuff.

Cheers,
SirToadie

1 Like

Welcome 2ndBrkfst to ADI! Plenty of super friendly and informative people here. Hoping on mumble for some random fun in the Verse is one of the best ways to learn cool things about Star Citizen or just to have a great time. Hope to see you in the Verse!

1 Like

Hello, welcome to ADI

1 Like