Introduction-1ife

Hi my name is Gedeon. Im from Canada. my handle is 1ife. I am electrical eng. student. I recently got introduced to star citizen and I look forward to the experience the game will bring.

1 Like

Hey there 1ife! I think you will find this game even in it’s infant stage to be very enjoyable. Have you had a chance to find a way to make money that you enjoy in game yet? Looking forward to seeing you in the verse Brotha!

1 Like

Looking forward to playing with you 1ife. I bet you will have a blast!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Gideon. I’m glad you joined the team. I’m from Canada too, west coast. I look forward to your participation in ADI’s mass org ops.

1 Like

Hi Gedeon, Welcome to ADI. What ship are you currently enjoying?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! And welcome fellow Canadian :slight_smile: When you can, make sure to hop on mumble and hang out with us. We always have people on, and something going on in the verse :slight_smile: If you have any questions, we are happy to help out. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Thank you. I have a freelancer misc, but I want to upgrade the Taurus, the visibility on it isn’t that great.

1 Like

I really liked the freelancer, used it a lot while it was free. I think a lot of us now miss it now it’s gone as we took it for granted. The four guns on the front aren’t to be underestimated.

I find that they are hard to be controlled as gimble weapons if you are using mouse and keyboard.

Hi Gedeon

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen.

What branch of Electrical engineering did you choose, light or heavy current?

See you in the Verse.

Hey there Gedeon,

Fellow Canuck here, glad to have you on board! What province are you in?

Cheers,
Brookesy

Hey there! Welcome to the Team. Contact me anytime in game if you have any questions; I’d be glad to help out.