Introducing the armorer JB_Dix

hello there. I have been actively playing Star Citizen since the notorious 3.6 and its lovely VTOL mode. I enjoy flying larger ships but will hop in light fighters and dance. I enjoy flying and am waiting patiently for the Drake Kraken. Fly dangerous.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI, JB! I’m also looking forward to the Kraken. Years from now. It’s gonna be great!

Welcome JB! Just finished outfitting my Hammerhead with all c-788s and doing random bounties. I’m waiting for my Perseus and Kraken. If you ever wanna crew up with me or need an extra gunner let me know.

I’m trying not to fly dangerously - that’s why I keep crashing and then waking up in hospital :upside_down_face: welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI JB_Dix. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing out for ADI mass org ops.

Cursed VTOL mode and may it remain dead and eventually be forgotten lol Welcome to Atlas JB also looking forward to seeing the Kraken take flight into the Universe. Drake Interplanetary is the best manufacture in my humble opinion :wink:

Welcome to ADI! Flying dangerously is my speciality!

Hello JB_Dix and welcome to ADI! I like to VTOL too. It seems to help some of the bigger ships I have or had. I look forward to flying with you.

Greetings,
Welcome to ADI! It sounds like you have quite the fleet already. Hope to see you around the 'verse!