Introducing SlylenthiaMD

Just another guy waiting for Star Citizen to be released.

Coming back to Star Citizen after a few years, looking to see what has updated or changed. I have a Anvil Hurricane and a Hull C. Still suck at flying though.

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI SlyenthiaMD, was a pleasue chatting with you and look forward to seeing you in the verse.

Yo SlylenthiaMD im with commerce and transport division that hull c is going to be a great ship for space trucking. If you have any questions or need any help let me know im happy to help. Welcome to ADI see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI SlylenthiaMD. I still suck at flying but with the experts here you will soon get better. Sign up for some flight classes and you will be a pro in no time.

Hi SlylenthiaMD, great to have you back in Star Citizen after a break. Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI. SC seems boring to me after 100s of hours although it’s improving with every patch. ADI makes it fun though, the people here are great and you can get a lot more out of the game depending upon how much you want to get involved. See you in Mumble!

Eh we all sucked at flying at some point. The point is enjoying the journey and eventually getting better and more familiar with how things work. If you ever need anyone to help with some piloting skills hit me up and we can play around. Cheers!

Hi SlylenthiaMD, welcome to the org and welcome back to Star Citizen. If you need any help feel fee to ask. Jump on Mumble and you will always find someone that is willing to get you up to speed. See you in the verse.

Welcome to the org, SlylenthiaMD! Star citizen has come quite a long way. I look forward to teaming up with you in the verse!

-Saphnon