Introducing-KayMay

Yo! My name is KayMay, that’s the name that essentially everyone online calls me. I’m American, a senior in High School, and I’ve been playing SC for 4 years now. I mainly, if not exclusively, do bounty hunting, security jobs, transport/pickups, etc. Mostly the jobs I can do in medium/large fighters. My main ships are the Vanguard Harby, and the Banu Defender. Excited to get back into SC with a group of people!

1 Like

WELCOME TO ADI @KayMay! Glad you are here. You will fit in very well i have no doubt, especially if you are as well knowledged as you were the last time i flew with ya.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI We look forward to having you fly with us.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI KayMay!
Don’t forget to check the calander to see what ops and training are planned . Hope to see you soon .

1 Like

Hi KayMay, welcome to ADI.
See you in Mumble

1 Like

Welcome to ADI.
Hope to see you around some time!

1 Like

Hi KayMay and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI KayMay. Hope to see you around the Verse.

Niced to meetcha, KayMay. You musta been playing solo a long time - glad to have you aboard. When big events and challenges roll 'round it’s always more fun tackling them in a group.

Greetings,
Welcome to ADI! Look forward to flying with you around the 'verse. Cheers.

© 2013 - 2021 Atlas Defense Industries LLC