Introducing Amaean!

Hi my name is Amaean! I am pretty easy going personality. I’m really new to this game and got interested in it as other people I played with in EVE had spotted it. That was several years ago since I played with them. In that game I mined and was a trader. I see in this game the opportunity is there to do same. I pick up on things pretty quickly and I am hoping my experience in EVE will make things a bit better for me here :slight_smile: I wouldn’t mind a bit of help!
I am also a variety gamer. I play F1 2022 and ForzaHorizon 4 and 5 as well as Fallout 4, Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 76. My racing games are my main ones for now and yes I do watch racing on t.v. I do have my favorite drivers too and am learning so much about that sport as well.
Being late to the party is better than not showing up at all! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to ADI Amaean, I’ve also played EVE after playing SC for a bit i find it quite hard to go back to EVE, But Welcome look forward to seeing you in the verse.

1 Like

Thank you! This seems a really big game too! I am trying to get my wheels under me as it were to figure this all out lol!

Hi Amean, welcome to ADI. Hang around in Mumble and you will definitely find help there. Everyone in the org is always willing to help a new player in SC.
Show quoted text

1 Like

Hello Welcome to ADI. A very critical question here… who do you support in F1 currently?

Welcome Amaean, this is a great game, even with all the bugs. Even better in a group of players and you won’t find a better group of guys. Come and join us on mumble and before long you will be a pro at this.

Hi, Welcome to ADI. It was great meeting you during your Onboarding. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Amaean i love the fallout games they are the best and the horizon games are great as well. Im with our C&T division if there is any question or help you need especially concerning commerce and transport please feel free to message me. Im sure there are many people here willing to help so dont be shy ask away have fun and see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI

Hi Amaean, welcome to ADI. It was fun talking with you on Mumble the other day, and looking forward to seeing you on there again soon!

Glad to have ya in the org. Think you will find some good people here that share some similar goals. Welcome aboard.