Intro - ZPound

Good Day ADI, fairly long time backer, recent actual player here. Interested in multicrew ship play (have HH) and anti-piracy activities. Really enjoy just cruising around in that big boy. Usually try to pick up some gunners when I can for the pwning. Looking forward to some organized play.

IRL, electrical engineer with three kids, so play time is generally later evenings (US Central time).

2 Likes

Welcome! You’re in probably our most active timezone. We’re regularly grouping up and looking for new adventures, so jump in mumble and don’t be shy. Look forward to flying with you.

Howdy, welcome aboard!
I’m in the CST as well.
I would like to ride around in the HH with you sometime, i don’t have one currently.
See you in the verse!

Zpound welcome aboard ADI, I bet with a fleet of HH’s we will be securing routes all across the 'verse. I am a Pro Pilot and Commercial Trader myself, so if you ever want a pilot for your HH, I’d love to hang out either way. o7
See you out there.

Welcome to ADI ZPound! I’m a Systems Engineer myself, with 2 kids and a dog (so, 3 kids) so I know exactly where you’re coming from! I’m typically getting on 9-10pm Eastern time, so we’ll probably end up seeing each other online a lot. I have a good number of ships too, including a HH as well while I wait for my Nautilus, and lots of our members have many ships good for multicrew, so group play and organized ops are a big part of what this Org is about. Anything you want to know about the game or any time you want to get a crew together, just ask. See you in the 'Verse!

Welcome to ADI! What other ships do you have? I do a lot of commerce runs so my largest is a Cat but I rarely get to take it out lately…lol
Hope to see you in the verse!

hey hey, Welcome! always nice to see a HH. good fleet addition! Welcome

Welcome Zpound, as we say in the org RL comes first so no worries on that front. Are there any other multi-crew ships that you are looking forward to?

Welcome ZPound! Plenty of HH team-up action these days; ask around in Mumble, I’m sure you’ll get a group together. Looking forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Thanks for the warm welcome all. I have a couple other smaller ships, nothing of note. Likely going to upgrade at some point, but not sure to what and when, or if i will just get a smaller more manageable ship for day to day activities.

Welcome to the team, ZPound! The HH is an amazing ship. I was assisting in the ADI photo shoot earlier today and the HH played a central role in it. When that beast is fully manned and the turrets are all firing into the blackness of space, it’s a beautiful sight. If you ever need another body for multicrew fun definitely grab me!

Welcome ZPound! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

@ZPound, welcome to ADI! Our family of mayhem and organized chaos. You like to run big and heavy right out of the port, so you’ll find a great number of peeps here who will be more than happy to get in with you and have fun. Mumble is great for live intro’s so don’t hesitate to get in and chatter it up with us.

Hey ZPound, lucky you, CST is a great place to be for this org. Happy to have you on board and hope to see you flying with us soon!

Howdy ZPound. We always need good team players. So welcome at Atlas Defense Industries and have a good time here.

Welcome to ADI

Welcome to ADI, glad to have you with us

Welcome, glad to have you with us. If you have any trouble or need help with the game just ask on discord or mumble there are plenty of experienced players in ADI who can help.

Welcome to ADI ZPound. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome aboard to ADI ZPound! I look forward to flying and fighting along side you!