Intro: WarpfactorX

Hi, I have a lot to say but very little time. Dust 514 Veteran, lifelong space junkie and wannabe valk pilot.

1 Like

Valk is a great ship, tanky, chonky, lots of brrt, all the great things in a ship. Welcome to ADI.

2 Likes

Welcome WarpFactor! good talking to you and glad you are a part of what we have going on here ! Do not hesitate to ask any and all questions we have a ton of helpful members!

1 Like

Welcome to the team @GOAT-of-Sparta. You can drop me into a combat zone any day of the week.

2 Likes

Will do Gents. If anyone wants to add me go ahead, or people that want me to add them they can drop their names here and I’ll add them when I log in.

Welcome to ADI WarpFactorX most of the time I just start to add people as I’m playing with them on mumble before you know it you will have a large list of people your playing with look forward to seeing you around

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @GOAT-of-Sparta.

Jump into mumble some time and you can meet a few of the regulars. We’re often up to something.

See you in the verse.

1 Like

Hi Warp, welcome to ADI. As Pistol said you’ll soon have a huge friend list from here. See you in Mumble.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Curious as to what the Dust 514 refers to. I’m assuming a tour of duty somewhere? As for the rest, space is cool, and Valk’s are cool too :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

1 Like

welcome to ADI @GOAT-of-Sparta. Valkyrie is a fine ship :slight_smile: and works great for ROC’ing. can fit 4 ROCs in it :smiley:
see ya in the 'verse

1 Like

Succinct… So, welcome. :slight_smile: :smiley:
(see you in the verse!)
Herk.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI WarpfactorX. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

1 Like

Welcome :slight_smile: , dont get too high on space, space junkie :wink:

1 Like

Had fun playing with you a couple days ago! Looking forward to flying in the valk with you! You planning on be a combat pilot?

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to seeing you all in the PU or in star Marine.

I will Be on Mumble frequently so if you messaged me here and I meet you there, say hello and ask me about my history. I’ll be glad to join anyone of you that is down to make some aUEC. See y’all in the verse.

1 Like

Yes, a hard nosed gunship pilot ready to drop dozens of men and women off to secure whatever comes next for us. Rinse and Repeat for ongoing operations from the Carrier group.