Intro to KillHunta

Hi m KillHunta. I live in California. ive been keeping an eye on star citizen for awhile now but just recently decided to actually try the game out. I thought id try looking for a guild to help me get started and low and behold I received an invitation before I even thought about asking, so here I am. Looking forward to seeing you guys around.

4 Likes

Hey KillHunta, welcome to ADI. I am glad you chose us, and it was a pleasure to pre-onboard you. Hope you enjoy the game and the org. See you in the verse!

It was a pleasure to on board you. Welcome to ADI and see you in the verse.

Welcome, KillHunta! You will find plenty of help here. The best way to learn the game is to hop on mumble and play with other members. We should be starting up missions and operations soon and those are a lot of fun and a great place to learn. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to ADI KillHunta. You’ve come to the right org for someone starting out in the game. We’ve got a lot of experienced players willing to share their knowledge and a lot of things for you to do so don’t be shy about involving yourself in everything we do. Like @Caeci said, the best way is to join a Mumble channel and play the game but don’t forget about Discord chat channels and our Forums. There’s a lot of interesting reading there. Any ways, I look forward to running ops with you.

Hi KillHunta, Welcome to ADI. See you in the verse.

Welcome KillHunta! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse and have fun. What ships are you currently flying and area of gameplay that interests you the most? Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse.

Welcome aboard KillHunta! Yay another pilot from California!! WooooHOOO! Glad to have you on the team here at ADI. See you in the 'Verse! o7

Welcome KillHunta!
haha, yeah, we are always looking for recruits.
you picked a good time to get into SC as they just made alot of changes with the 3.5 patch.
If you need anything just ask, there are always people eager to answer and assist with anything.
See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI KillHunta, and welcome to Star Citizen! I’ll be looking forward to flying with you!

Welcome Aboard KillHunta!. Glad you’re joining us.

Welcome aboard to ADI KillHunta! How is Cali these Days? There is a lot of things I liked about my birth state, Cali, but with the horrible Gun Laws and the Cost of Living, it has lost its appeal to live there. Looking forward flying and fighting along side you, or leading the way! What ship(s) do you have and plan to get? What Division do you want to join? See you soon in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen KillHunta! Plenty of helpful players here so feel free to learn and ask questions. Look forward to seeing you out there with us!

KillHunta, welcome to ADI. You could not have picked a better home to both learn and enjoy SC. Great seeing you on Mumble the last few nights. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Hope you enjoy your stay and find Sc as fascinating as the rest of us do. Happy flyin!

Hello KillHunter and welcome to ADI! you have come to the right ORG to help with your SC needs! Be sure to check our the Cert training when it comes available. If you have any questions, reach out to our members, they are a great resource! See you in the Verse!

Hi Killhunter Welcome to ADI you will find that you will settle in quite nicely here. See you in the verse!

Hazard

Welcome KillHunta, I cant wait to fly with you soon

Hello Killhunta, glad your part of our team =D ADI welcomes you