Intro to InfestedOrb1

My IRL name is Mitch. I’m a United States Navy Veteran. I originally joined because I got a cold Invite from a random person but I got enticed because you all have a transport Division and that’s what id a lot of on Elite Dangerous.

1 Like

Good to have you with us Infested.

Greetings from Swityerland

Welcome to ADI InfestedOrb and thank you for your service. I share your interest and look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome, what kind of transport game play are you interested in? Cargo? People?

Welcome and thank you for your service! Retired USAF myself. You’ve joined at an exciting time…lots of new game play with more to come. Transportation is a great profession…one I started in as well. Love flying the big ships. I think you’ll find SC to be a bit less grindy than ED…and way more visually awesome. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Welcome aboard InfestedOrb1! Hooyah Navy! I am also a Navy Vet, served as a Corpsman and was stationed over in Okinawa Japan! Great to have you with us, quite a few members are ex-military and are nothing but, good people imo.

InfestedOrb1, welcome to ADI. You have picked a great home and I think you’ll find that you’ll fit right in. Whether it’s casual groups joining up in verse for cargo runs or organized org ops, we should be able to provide you with what you are seeking in S.C. glad to have you with us.

Welcome InfestedOrb1! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI InfestedOrb1! Glad you decided to join! And yes, ADI does just about everything but piracy. If you have any questions about ADI feel free to ask! I look forward to flying with you around the verse!

Hooyah, more USN! Currently serving EDO in the Reserves here myself, they let me poke around and solve problems with AEGIS and ICMS weapon system integration stuff 4-6 weeks a year, a nice distraction from my civilian day-to-day: NAVAIR tactical training simulators; yep, ADMs Richardson and Gilday own me two ways. I’m always glad to get more Blue & Gold into the Org! So, welcome to ADI Mitch, we’ve got a lot of former servicemembers so you’ll probably feel right at home. You’ll find some similarities with ED but a whole lot more depth across the board in my opinion, both in what’s already implemented and definitely in what’s planned to be at release, so let us know anything you want to know or do, we’re always looking to team up and have fun together!

Hi InfestedOrb, Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you around in the verse.

Helllo InfestedOrb, and welcome to Atlas Defense Industry, i hope you have fun here with us. See you around the verse

Welcome to the group InfestedOrb. I think you’ll really like it here, and the transport division is looking forward to handling our fleet of Starlifters within the year!

Hello, Mitch… Yeah, Transport is an awesome branch. I am looking forward to the next department certifications… Oh yes, I forgot… Welcome here at Atlas

Hey there fellow swabbie! Surface line, mighty fine, as it were. Welcome to the party. :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard. I was haze gray and underway for 11 years myself. Good to have another Navy Vet in the org.

Welcome InfestedOrb1, Not sure i would want to put my goods on a ship piloted by infested orbs, but welcome to ADI! We are a large organization that will use plenty of transports in the future. Thanks for choosing ADI and see you out there :slight_smile:

Welcome InfestedOrb1 to ADI! Look forward to flying and/or fighting with you in the Verse!

Welcome Mitch to the org and thanks for your service sir

Nice to have Orb! Welcome. :slight_smile: