Intro thunder56

Hello everyone
i am fairly new to star citizen a looking to just chill and have a good time with new people.

welcome to ADI thunder! Glad to have gotten to talk with you!

Hi Thunder,
Welcome to ADI. There’s a steep learning curve associated with starting out in this game. If you’ve any questions then shout out and someone will help.
What gameplay do you enjoy? There seems to be a bit of everything in the org. Trading is big, piracy is getting worse in the PU so Fleet security seems to be getting more and more important too. Personally I’m hoping for a increase in FPS style missions with 3.10!

Warm welcome to ADI @tunder56!

You have a lot of interesting things ahead of you in Star Citizen.
Looking forward to flying with you 'verseside.

Cheers,
SirToadie

Hi and welcome to ADI.

Hi Thunder56
Welcome to ADI. Any time you need help just ask and i will do my best as it can be a bit tricky at the start

Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse :smile:

Welcome to ADI! Hope you are enjoying yourself so far. We are a friendly bunch, and always willing to help out. See you in the verse!

Hello, thunder56, and welcome to ADI! There are plenty of people around here that are willing to help out if you need anything, so feel free to ask. Take it easy and I will see ya in the verse!

Hey Thunder,

Welcome to the org :slight_smile:

Have you found anything that interests you in the game already? Or still trying to experience it all?

Welcom to ADI thunder

Hi Thunder, good to have you with us.

Welcome to ADI!
If you just want a good time and have fun with a great bunch of ppl, you have come to the right place =)

I hope to see you in the verse soon =)

Hi @tunder56,

Welcome to ADI.

You will find a lot of chill and friendly members here in ADI. We also have members all across the globe so you will have no trouble finding people to game with or just chill throughout almost all hours of the day.

What do you enjoy doing in Star Citizen and what do you love about the game?

For me it is the actual sense of a 1:1 scale, the graphics and overall immersion of the game :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI thunder. I’m glad you joined the team.