Intro - StormGoose

Hey everybody,

excited to play some Star Citizens, looking to do all sorts of things and discover my talent in game. So far I’m more of a Jane than a Wash.
Hoping to try out some of the multi crew ships and earn lots of UEC.
I play tons of other stuff, but most interested in strategy based games, feel free to share or inquire.

Hello StormGoose. Welcome to ADI.

Sounds like you’ve got some good plans for Star Citizen. Who doesn’t want to earn lots of UEC. :wink:

If you want to try some multi-crew ships I’ve got access to a couple that I’m happy to load up with you sometime, just let me know. I’m a big fan of strategy games as well. I’ve spent many hours in the Civ series and RTS games like Starcraft and Company of Heroes. If you ever want to play any of those send me a message.

Glad to have you on board.

Hi StormGoose,
Welcome to ADI. What division and job did you choose?

Yeah lets get out and do some multi-crew stuff. was nice to meet you in your onboarding.

StormGoose welcome to ADI you will find plenty of people to multi crew when you jump in the PU and having someone that has the mind for strategy games will be a great advantage to ADI see you around soon

StormGoose,
Ahh now we’re talking, one of my fav’s. StarCraft, Command and Conquer, oh ya gotta love’em! Hope to cya in the 'verse soon buddy. Let’s make history!

Welcome to ADI StormGoose. Multi crew ships are amazing and I am sure that you will enjoy them as much as I have so far. See you in the 'verse!

Going to try to answer some of the questions asked really quickly.

I totally play Starcraft, I have all the originals, the full SC2 set and the remastered Brood Wars so pick your poison. (I also played a lot of C&C but I may not have all of those stored away).

I play a ton of Total War so if anyone enjoys those I’m always looking for a campaign partner.

Absolutely will take anyone up on multi crew ship flying at any time, I’ll try to link up with you guys at some point and try some stuff out.

I am in the Private Contract Services Division as an Information Agent, very excited to get some work done there. (currently flying a Drake Cutlass Black, but will also be picking up a Hornet Ghost here in the next few weeks).

Hi Stormgoose,

3.0 is going to be an awesome time to explore and try things out once it goes live. I hope you find your niche. The nice part about ADI is we have numerous divisions and opportunities to enjoy the game with various people in a variety of ways. All the best to you as you get to know our members and become a part of the community

Howdy StormGoose,

Welcome to ADI. I myself can’t wait for 3.0 either it will be great to explore and have fun with all the new exciting features they will be adding. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend and will talk to you soon. Thanks again.