Intro - Scynonymz

Hey everyone! Long time listener, first time caller. I haven’t been following very closely with SC in recent years, but have came back to it following another’s recommendation. My last attempt at playing was with the introduction of the mining mechanics. So it’s been quite some time since I gave her the old college try.

Looking to get back at it and have somewhat of a steady commitment to the game, life permitting, and start really enjoying all the facets of Star Citizen.

1 Like

Hey Scynonymz, Welcome to ADI. Yeah, there has been quite a bit of changes. Game is definitely a lot more playable and they have introduced several new things in just the last few patches.

Look forward to group up with ya, and see you the verse.

Welcome Scynonymz, Hope you enjoy ADI & Star Citizen can’t wait to see you out there. Don’t forget to check out all the updates and fly with us out on the verse!

Welcome to ADI Scynonymz. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in ADI’s mass org ops.

Welcome to ADI, Scynonymz!

Looking forward to flying with you, are you still interested in mining?

I really enjoy the mining mechanics and minigame it entails, but I’m more passionate about being a space trucker. So I am enlisted with the C&T division.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!

I am also C&T! Let’s wing up sometime