Intro- Saphnon

Hello ADI! My name is Saphnon, and I am delighted to be joining this amazing Organization! In real life, I work in the medical field. So it goes without saying that I plan on being a medic in the Missions Support Services! I look forward to meeting and playing with you all in the future!

Happy Holidays!
Saphnon

Welcome Saphnon!

Glad to have you on board, looking forward to getting in the verse with ya :slight_smile:

Notuh

1 Like

Welcome aboard Saphnon, Glad to have you on our Team! I am Marcko, one of the ADI Staff Prospects, hope you enjoy your stay here, if I can be of any assistance, pm me here, or look me up on Mumble, once again welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, see you in the Verse’

1 Like

Welcome to ADI we are glad to have you with us! You have made a good choice a came from a really rough org and ADI really accepts all and is as laid back or serious as you want it to be. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Saphnon! Drake Cutlass Red is the ship for entry level medical gameplay and you should definitely check that ship out unless you have already. Looking forward to meeting you and chatting with you in discord and mumble.

1 Like

Hi Saphnon,

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, great to have you onboard. In BF1 I mostly played medic as well it’s a very valuable role in that game and I’m sure it will be in SC. See you soon on mumble. Bye Changenl

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Saphnon! Definitely glad to have medics in our ranks! If you have any questions about ADI or SC feel free to PM me here on the forums or in Discord. Welcome aboard and see you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Saphnon we will always need good medics. This is a good time to join for you we have the Marine and EVA basic training opened for all membership this will be the first step to becoming a combat medic within ADI I will look forward to having you patch me up and picking me up when needed. see you around.

1 Like

Welcome aboard Saphnon!

Always great to have more medical staff on board, being I’m in fleet security I am sure i’ll need you to plug a hole or two over time… maybe give me a cybernetic leg :smiley:

1 Like