Intro - Ricsou

Hi, thanks for the invite. I have only played SC for about a week and really like the immersion, and it can only get better.
My interest in space combat games began a little while back when a game called Wing commander came out. I put in far too many hours into this and played the series right up to WC4. Then Freelancer came out which add multiplayer space battles. I now play Elite Dangerous which is good, but something is missing. I finally decided to see what SC is about, and think for the stage it is in is brilliant.
I play other games as well. Very much into survival games, my favorite being Ark. I used to play SWG and think that it should never have been canceled.
My Steam ID is slogger531 if anyone wants to add me.

That something missing in Elite Dangerous is called depth, but I’m not bitter :wink:

Anyhow welcome to ADI, please make sure to stop by on mumble so we can finish your onboarding.
We also have flight night every Friday evening at 8:00pm CST, which are always fun to do.

Heya Ricsou, good to have you!

Just FYI, we also have an ark server :wink:

Look forward to meeting you on mumble!

Welcome Ricsou,

great to have you on board and thank you for your interest in ADI! I look forward to seeing and playing with you in game. Be sure to hop into Mumble from time to time to familiarize your’re self with a few of our many ADI members. Hope to see you at next weeks Friday night flight night. Once again, great to have you!

-Hyndrosa1

Another former SWG player! Awesome!

Glad to have you aboard. Welcome to ADI!