Intro/Return

I’ve been a bit AWOL lately, apologies. Changed jobs, and still trying to get my X52 to work properly on the new rig. Glad to finally see we’ll have something to do with Commerce and Transport soon though! Can’t wait to stress test my Freelancer! Will hopefully have a few bodies I can bring in to help crew my ship, and hopefully bring into the fold here at ADI as well.
Anywho! I am still around, just gotta do some more mucking with my settings, hopefully get my throttle to respond correctly, instead of sending me straight into the ceiling without requesting the bay doors open…

Welcome back bear1595! No need to apologize for utilizing the rule #3 Real Life First. We all have our less active hibernation periods when waiting for more content on the game. We all looking forward to future patches and especially 3.0 to get the basic professions in the game. I’m really looking forward to doing cargo and trading as well so maybe we will fly together.

If you need help setting up the hotas, you should come to mumble and ask for help. It is unlikely that you are the only ADI member with those symptoms. And if you can get more players to the ADI community, it would be much appreciated. Just try to persuade them for backing the game and then joining ADI :slight_smile:.

Hello bear1595, welcome back. o7

Welcome back into the fold Bear - I look forward to seeing you around mumble!

Hello bear1595,

welcome back.

Like Siitosori, no needs to apologize for your real life. Soon or later I will be busy too like everyone so don t worry about it. I have a freelancer too. I would like to do some transport later since I have more than one ship for the job. Hopefully we see the coming game features soon.
If you need support (ex. your hotas setup) or anything esle, feel free to come to discord or mumble.

See you soon in the verse.

Hi and welcome @bear1595 to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon