Intro Redaxe36

Hello there im Redaxe36 I play alot of games. Ive played many FPS and Space games. Ive played lots of shooter games like Fortnite and CoD. Ive just gotten into space games. I started out with No Mans Sky, but when i say star citizen i got it and yeah.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Redaxe36; you’ve picked a great org to join. ADI is full of experienced and not-yet-experienced players each willing to help you with you game issues. There’s a strong mentoring spirit here so don’t be shy. Jump onto a Mumble channel, chat on Discord, volunteer with ADI’s mass ops and immerse yourself in the game with players and want you to join them. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to ADI, Redaxe! being good at fps games is a valuable skill in SC as you’ll find yourself needing to reach your firearm plenty of times when out in the 'verse. I assure you your experience with SC will be much more enjoyable than No mans sky!

1 Like

Welcome onboard Redaxe36! Is there a ship you looking forward to fly? If you are still playing Fortnite time to time, we might can catch each other. Looking forward to clear out bunkers with you.
Thanks for joining ADI!

1 Like

Welcome Redaxe! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with an active and experienced members to enjoy the game with. What ships are you flying and what gameplay interests you? Hope to see you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Redaxe36 :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Redaxe36! We are glad that you chose us to be your Star Citizen home! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here, Discord, or Mumble. My next question was to see what ships you have but it was already asked. Don’t forget to sign up for weekend operations but make sure to follow the requirements. Hope to see you soon in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Redaxe. Glad to have you aboard. You’ll definitely want to sign up for weekend ops. We always have a good time.

Welcome Redaxe36
Glad to have you in ADI I think you will like it here I sure do good people and it’s a great org see you in mumble

Welcome to ADI Redaxe! See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Redaxe. You’ve picked a great place to call home and we have folks involved in every aspect of the game. Feel free to chat every one up in Mumble is you have questions on SC or ADI in general. Look forward to flying with you soon

Welcome to ADI Redaxe36! There’s still a lot of content to be added to Star Citizen, but being a part of this organization certainly helps. It’s changed my perspective on the game entirely (for the better)! I’m looking forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to ADI, I’m a big fan of FPS combat especially when it comes to SC. glad to have you onboard and looking forward to running missions with you

Welcome, Redaxe! Thanks for being patient during the OB. See you in the 'Verse!

Greetings Redaxe and welcome aboard here at ADI! It’s great to have you here and I’m looking forward to flying with you soon here in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI Redaxe, see you in the verse

Hey Red welcome to ADI if you like shooters then the Marine contingent is a good fit and space? Well theres many a place for ya there in the org. Happy flying!

Redaxe,

Welcome to the party pal. I think you made the right decision with Star Citizen. It seems to have the right balance of everything. Let me know if you need anything.

Honorspren