Intro: Pyickle

Hey all- I bought into SC back in 2014 and at this point I’ve bought a whole bunch of ships. The SC marketing team has really caught me out a few times! I’ve been gaming since the early 90’s and I tend to jump into popular games with friends pretty regularly.

I’m looking for a mature group of people to hang out with and hopefully make a big impact on the Star Citizen universe together and ADI looks like a great fit.

3 Likes

Greetings,
Welcome to ADI! Always great to meet another long-time gamer from the early days. I trust you will find a great group of players, both experienced and those (like me) who will benefit from your experience. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Pyickle. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to making that impact on the game with you.

1 Like

Hi Pyickle and welcome to ADI.

I’m glad you joined the org, I’m looking forward to flying with you in a Op. If you have any questions or need assistance do not hesitate to ask.

1 Like

3.15 account copy email just came through, so I’m hopping on right now! Pretty excited as this patch seems to have a ton of content.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Pyickle!! I am still downloading mine but am too very excited!

1 Like

Hiya Pyickle! Was nice to meet you this afternoon. You’ll soon have full forum/discord access - as promised, here is the link to our basic certifications. Definitely encourage you to sign up for one of our classes our ops to meet more people in the org, and stop in Mumble next time you want to play in either PU or PTU. Welcome aboard. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to meet you, too! Thanks for the link- looking forward to browsing through the forum content and jumping into some gameplay with you guys.

Welcome to ADI pyickle , hope to see you soon in the verse

1 Like

Hello Pyickle and welcome to ADI. Your story is very similar to mine. ADI is a great org and I am sure you will fit right in. I look forward to seeing you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI! See you in Mumble!

Welcome to ADI, have you gotten to play much at this point? Hope to see you in the verse and on mumble here soon.

I wanted to do the OP scheduled today, but I had to take one of my dogs to get a second course of rattlesnake training.

For now, I’m doing tons of farming in new world, then jumping over to PTU 3.15 to test out the changes. Getting a lityle fed up with the constant loss of my physicalized inventory, though!

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome to ADI Pyickle. Glad to have another Old school gamer. Get your dog trained on how to aim and fire a turret in SC and you will be all set.

1 Like

Hey Pyickle, welcome to ADI! I know just how you feel, and you’re in the right place.

1 Like

Hey Pyickle!
If your looking for mature people and making a huge impact in the Verse then look no further! Glad to have you on board, looking forward to flying with you.
Fly safe o7