Intro Post

Hello ADI,

Starting the onboarding process. Looking to learn the VERY basics of the game and willing to learn and grow. Seems like a fun game and very interested for some help on learning.

~JNacci42

Welcome to ADI, Nacci. Onboarding you now

Welcome to ADI JNacci. Consider signing up for a Marine Certification, if you want to learn the basics of movement and EVA. It only takes about 30 minutes and you learn a lot.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries JNacci42!

As was noted by the coder in space, check out our certifications and training programs which are ongoing in a limited fashion right now, or hop onto Mumble and hang out in our StarCitizen channels. Either way you will get exposed to all of the basics that way and have a ton of ADI members around who are interested in helping you learn the ropes and become the best that you can be.

Hey JNacci, welcome to ADI. Everyone was new once so feel free to ask any questions. It’s great to have you onboard.

Welcome! I have not been here too long, but will gladly answer any Qs you have to the best of my ability. As for the game, been piddling in it since 2013, so Ill do my best to help there too.