Intro Post- Leperchaun

Hi everyone, I’m leperchaun and I just kinda started getting back into Star Citizen within the past few weeks. I originally backed it back in 2014-2015. I’m 18 years old and I have been gaming for pretty much my whole life. I am in high school currently and I have my pilots license IRL, basically I’m really interested in any kind of PVP/PVE and can’t wait to get in the verse and fight anything and everything. I’m interested in fighting but I am also willing to do whatever the org. needs me to do and I’ll be more than happy to do it. Good to be here and hopefully I’ll get to know you guys better as time progresses. Thanks again!

Welcome to ADI, Leperchaun! Happy to meet you!

Welcome to ADI Leperchaun,
I wish I had my pilots licence, planes fascinate me. I’m guessing you will be in the Fleet Security or Private Contract Division, I’m in the E&S division so I’m sure we will work together sooner or later. Don’t forget about Friday Flight Nights, A good group of us get on and team up to practice with team work and a little target practice. If you have any questions, just need a wing man, or want to try out a different ship don’t hesitate to track me down here, on mumble, or discord. If you follow me here, [url]https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/dethisnear[/url] I will show up on your friends list next time we are both on! While you wait for content don’t forget that the org has tones of supported games that people are constantly on working together and performing different operations.
See you in the Verse,
deth

Hey @leprechaun!
Welcome back to SC and welcome to ADI. We have members with a wealth of knowledge, all you have to do is ask. You will find a lot of great info available on our forums. Hope to see you out there in the near future.

Welcome to ADI, Leperchaun. Do you happen to play Ark. We currently have a private Scorched Earth server going. Our next setup will be an operation starting on the island and linking back over to SE. Hit me up on mumble if you have any questions or are interested.

Welcome to the family @Leperchaun

It is alway fantastic to have people with RL flying skills.
And if you ever want to play a game, i am sure you will find someone that will join you, whether it is SC or not.
Aswell, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask them on Discord or Mumble.
Other than that, have fun and enjoy your stay.

Looking forward to talk to you.
Greetings from Switzerland

Hi and welcome @leperchaun to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Welcome to ADI Leperchaun! If you have any questions, feel free to ask us, but don’t go directly to the high staff with your questions. Start your questions in the Pub channels in mumble and discord or approach a recruiter, senior recruiter or a team lead in discord, mumble or ADI forums private message. We also have full membership meetings every now and then and I recommend you join them to learn more about ADI. Check the calendar for future events: atlasdefenseindustries.com/calendar

Hi leperchaun,

Nice you join ADI. Welcome.

Me too I wish I have my pilot license… I flew with friends in a cessna and 3 times with a helicopter on differents events. I will not forget the excitement und the fun I had. First, we do have some flight nights on the weekend. A good opportunity to meet us and get some practice in flying formation while doing some missions. Second, if you need some help, have questions about the org or anything, or just need a wingman / teammates for pvp training or anything, join us in discord or mumble.

Like you see, you already get some nice replies from other members and your presence is appreciated.

See you soon somewhere between a chat system or the verse.

Welcome to ADI. I get on most Friday nights to get in some flying feel free to jump in mumble. Always great people around! I look forward to flying with you.

Flying is amazing, unfortunately it is also extraordinarily expensive. I really hope I end up making the cut for fleet security or PCD, it’s been my dream since I heard of this game to get into some sort of securty/merc work. Sorry I couldn’t join in for the firday flight night this week! Unfortunately I got bogged down at a track meet. I’ll definitely get into contact if I need anything and I might hop back onto arc. I haven’t played in a while but with a good tribe like y’all it could be a lot of fun, thank you for the warm welcome!

And thank you to everyone else! I do have Arc, I led a tribe on an official server back when it was still in beta/alpha, I’ll definitely hop on whenever I get some free time, it’d be fun to get back into it. I can’t wait to join you guys in the game, right now I’ve just been doing some star marine and some basic vanduul swarm stuff to get back into the swing of things. I’m really excited to be in the Org and can’t wait to get started!

Hey there Leperchaun - welcome to ADI, its great to have you on board.

It looks like everyone else here has you squared away on information - so all I will add is dont hesitate to hit me up if you have any questions - me or any other team lead should be able to get you sorted pretty quickly.

Also - If you are a trained pilot i seriously doubt you will have any issues finding a place in our Fleet Sec or PCS divisions!

Welcome again and I hope to see you around!