Intro - ParticleMann

Hello! Looking for an Org has has a little more structure and present player base in game. The Org I’ve been part of has started to not be as active and severely lacks a dedication to serious structure and commitment. I have a lot of flight experience in SC as well as a large org in DCS. I’ve transitioned over to mainly SC for now but like I stated above used to run a F-14b Tomcat squadron where I was responsible for writing and instruction squadron ops and training missions. I’ve also built a free module for DCS to train pilots the T-45 Goshawk. It is the current Navy and Marine aviator training platform for the US Military. Beyond the DCS experience I’ve spent many hours in Elite Dangerous as well as other simulation environments. I enjoy and participate in all the roles that SC has to offer and look forward to seeing how your Org operates and executes on these gameplay mechanics. Cheers!

4 Likes

Welcome to ADI!

Hi Mate!,
Welcome to ADI what area did you choose?

Sounds like a great fit for ADI and fleet sec as well! Welcome aboard. Hope to do some group warrants with you soon!

Welcome Particleman!

Welcome to ADI Particlemann, See you 'round the Verse.