Intro of Me

Hello all, my name is Strik3rOneGG I am in US, southern Nevada Area. I am family man and military veteran. Have been playing Star Citizen for 5 months, I am project manager for day job and content creator on Twitch at night. I enjoy play simulation games, but most of all hanging with family and friends enjoying life. Hope to see you all around.

Kind regards,
Strik3rOneGG

1 Like

Hey there Striker! Great to have you in the org, you will find yourself right at home as there is lots of vets and still active service members around. What division did you end up going for? Cheers, Brookesy

Hi @Strik3rOneGG ,
Welcome to ADI. What do you enjoy doing in game?

Hello FatHeadedZebra,

I am enjoy running cargo, mining, missions, exploring little bit of it all.

Hello iBrooks,

Thanks for welcome, I choose Commerce and Transportation

Welcome to ADI Strik3rOneGG, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Hey @Strik3rOneGG, let me say welcome to ADI First And foremost, and thank you for your service. Man you’ll fit right in here with the other org members we are a big family if you have any questions feel free to ask anyone someone is bound to have an answer for you. What is the one thing you are excited for. Hope to see you in the verse.

Hello DeepFriedBacon,

Thank you for your help yesterday. I am excited to meet people and make friendships, during these current times we live in that can come at a challenge. I believe organizations like ADI can help bring people together that have common interests and make friends and play games together like SC.

Hey Man anytime, I totally agree with you on that. If you need any help feel free to ask me and ill see what I can do for you.

Hey Strik3rOneGG, welcome to the org. Hope to hangout with you in Mumble and play some SC.

See in the verse.

Hello, sounds good thanks for welcome

Greetings Strik3r. Welcome to the Org and to the ever expanding experience that is Star Citizen! Pull up a seat and enjoy the ride!