Intro - Moneypennie

Ok, I am new to Star Citizen and was very impressed by ADI org page. I have been a gamer my whole life and started with the original planetside. I ran my own “outfit” (org) in Planetside 2 for a year, but then had two kids and am just now getting back into it since my youngest is now 4.

I hate long walks on the beach and prefer to swim, I can fly a galaxy in Planetside 2 pretty good, and I have killed my share in call of duty, but want to travel the verse!

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI Moneypennie. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! ADI’s third rule is great for my gameplay, and my family. No one ever minds the interruption of a child, or the AFK to deal with said child. We’ll have to get a survey team together to help you find a beach on one of the planets you can swim in.

…and I don’t think anyone will be asking you where 007 is… LOL

Welcome to the org! Man I remember playing Planetside 2 rather a crazy game with all the action going on.

Welcome! Glad to be playing with you.

Welcome to ADI Moneypennie . What ships did you get ?

Just the Aurora, but I just purchased 2 more bulldogs for it and can’t wait to try them out.

I just got offline from playing with a group for the first time and had so much fun! Thanks again for having me! Can’t wait for more!

Hey Moneypennie! Glad you had fun with our usual mess last night. Things run a lot tighter on ops but when it’s freeform we’re often just out to make our own fun. :3 Let us know if we can make your SC experience any easier, there’s a bit of a steep learning curve at the beginning but once you dip a toe into the various gameplay loops it gets a lot easier… until the next patch, and the next gameplay loop, then we all trial and error our way through the learning process once more and share what we find.

1 Like

thats a good start like the aurora more than the mustang , gives you more things to do than only bounty hunting

Welcome to ADI Moneypennie, if you need help do not be afraid to ask. Hope yo see you in the Verse.

Welcome to ADI!
The dad life huh? Well then your in the right place!
One of our motto is RL first!
Hope to see you around in the verse!

Great intro, welcome to ADI. I hope we can have battles in SC like those we used to get in planet side.

Hi Moneypennie and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

1 Like

Heya, welcome to ADI :slight_smile: