Intro- Majinbae

hi there my name is Majinbae just started star citizen to kind of get that feel of a real space adventure and thought it would be nice to stream as well. i also like to meet new people and think games are meant to be enjoyed with people that enjoy them as well so hopfully i can meet some of you and make some memories.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI and for being my first onboard. I look forward to running ops with you.

Heyo Majinbae, Welcome to the org man. Glad you chose ADI, we are a big group with lots of fun people to make those memories with.

Welcome to ADI. Great place to strectch your wings and see what is in the universe in the safety of knowing people have your back.

Welcome aboard! You came to the right place. See you in the verse!

Welcome to the org and Star Citizen! Lots of memories to be had here so I look forward to seeing you out there with us!

Welcome Majinbae! You’ve ended up in the right place, there’s always people on Mumble to play with, and on weekends we tend to run OPs. :slight_smile:

Welcome Majinbae hope to fly with you soon. See you in the verse!

Hazard

Welcome Majinbae! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. What ships are you currently flying and area of gameplay that interests you the most? Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome, Majinbae. I came to ADI for the same reasons. This is a great group of people for collaborative and fun gameplay. Stay connected with Discord and Mumble and I have no doubt that you’ll find what you are looking for. Again, welcome!

Hello Majinbae! Welcome to ADI. I remember first playing with people from the org and using voice comms. I changed everything for me. This is a great group of folks. Fly safe! o7

Welcome to ADI and your Star Citizen Home Majinbae! What Division did you join and what ship(s) do you have? Look forward to seeing you in the Verse and ADI Ops.

Greetings and welcome to ADI! You came to the right place for space adventure and we even have a number of members that like to stream, as well! See you in the Verse!

Welcome Majin to ADI, i see you in the verse =D and did you get your name off of DBZ haha