Intro lerath1

Hi coming from Sacramento California been playing star citizen for a year been a backer since 2014.

welcome to the org glad to have you on board looking forward to you on boarding :slight_smile:

Hey, Lerath1! Glad to have another longterm backer. Things are getting exciting with the progress we are seeing. Should be fun experiencing the additional progress together. See you around!

Welcome aboard, great to see pilots joining us who have been following the game for so long. Look forward to flying with you.

Welcome to ADI Lerath1 :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Hello Lerath and welcome to ADI! Great to see that you have picked ADI to be your home! I hope to see you in the training and OPs that ADI has available and I will see you in the verse!

Hello Lerath,

welcome to ADI. Never been in California. I will have to go there once.
Feel free to use discord and mumble if you have any questions about the org or the game. It will be a pleasure for us to help you. Of course, you are welcome to join us anytime when you have time.

See you around there and somewhere in the verse.

Welcome, lerath. Look forward to flying in the verse. Join us in Mumble, we join servers together and chat whether doing something as a group or solo missions/ventures. Having a great time, join in!

Welcome to ADI, lerath. Hope to get up to all sorts of shenanigans with ya in the 'Verse! Hit me up if I’m around!

Welcome aboard here at ADI Lerath! Glad to have you onboard, and hope to see you soon here in the 'verse.

Welcome Lerath, glad to have you with us. Glad to have another west coast guy on the team.

Welcome back to Star Citizen and welcome to the Org Lerath.

That’s great thanks. Me too.

Welcome to ADI Lerath1. What can I tell you that you don’t already know… There is a great mentoring spirit in ADI. Folks in the game often come with a plan but they’ll often drop whatever they’re doing to help you with whatever is bothering you, be it other players, navigation, a mission, volunteering, certifications… there’s so much to do in ADI to advance your game and bring value to your investment. It all starts with you jumping into a chat room on Mumble and saying “hey guys.” I look forward to running ops with you.

Hello Lerath and welcome!

Always good to see a long term backer join us.

See you in the 'verse!

Hey Learth, welcome to ADI. We hope you find us a great home for all things Star Citizen. See you in the verse.

Welcome aboard @Lerath hope to see you around!

Hey @Lerath,

Welcome to ADI! This game is exponentially more fun as a group. I’m glad you’ve chosen to join us experience what Star Citizen will become. See you around the verse!

Lerath,

Welcome to ADI, we are all glad to have you here. I’m located in Arizona so my time zone is the same part of the year and 1hr different for the rest. Let me know if you need help with anything or if you want to borrow any of my ships. I look forward to playing with you.

Honorspren

Welcome to ADI, cant wait till i see you in the verse =D