Intro - LambdaOri

Hey there!

I am a 29 year old dude who lives in Michigan in the U.S. with my 2 big cats (working on a diet, but they are naturally large cats - 8 to 9kg). I am recently divorced and am attending school again. I am hoping to apply to Michigan State University (although I am a UofM fan…lol…although my Dad’s alma mater is MSU hah) for Astrophysics this winter. I don’t work so I have a lot of time I can play. I occasionally watch my dog from my marriage which cuts into playtime, but that is only a few weekends a year. Oh, my name is Taylor. You can call me whatever you want though…Taylor, Lambda, Ori…just not and never Tyler >.<. Hope to meet the rest of you soon!

hi and welcome to the corp, onboarding completed, see ya in the verse m8 :slight_smile:

Good to have another MI guy around. Welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard, despite your choice of academic institution :wink:

Seriously, welcome to ADI!!

Hey LambdaOri,

On behalf of our many ADI members, welcome, and thank you for your interest in ADI! Man that’s an awesome major…one that has intrigued me but I’ve never studied in. Glad to hear you have some time to play from time to time with what’s going on in your life, but remember that we promote real life first, so don’t worry if you need to take some time. When you do find some time though, continue to hop in Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. We look forward to seeing you at our Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Once again, welcome to ADI…we’re happy to have you as part of the family! Let us know if you have any questions.

-Hyndrosa1

Hey there Lambda - welcome to the ADI community!

I looks like you already completed your on boarding process which is awesome!

If you ever find you have questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to any of us - we will do our best to answer any questions or concerns you have.

Best of luck with your applications to university - especially with a field as awesome as astrophysics. I’m a STEM guy myself (Mech Eng).

Welcome again to the org - hope to see you around on mumble and look forward to getting some game time in with you.

HI TYLER!

I keed, I keed…

Welcome to ADI! Looking forward to getting to meet you.