Intro: Jerkfacee

Hi everyone,

I finally bit the bullet and purchased Star Citizen. I am currently playing ED with a friend, however I want to play SC in between sessions - I may also try to convince him to also buy SC and apply for ADI. Thank you for the invite, I am looking forward to playing with everyone. o7

2 Likes

Hi Jerkface, welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Heh. “Hey Jerkfacee” sounds like something I’d throw at a shitty coworker - can we call you JF? We have a lot of ED players here, should be in like company - I haven’t tried Odyssey cuz I hear it’s a bit of a mess, but may go back to it someday. The grind for my Federal Corvette and Imperial Cutter just kinda wore me out for a while. SC’s a lot of fun and grows and changes with every patch, generally for the better - as long as you don’t mind the construction dust and bugs, I think you’ll have a good time with it. We get up to a lot of hijinx discovering all the new ways CIG has broken something they fixed before, then broke again. Heh. Operations and training are fun, too, hope you’ll come along with us for some. Welcome aboard!

1 Like

You picked an interesting time to join with a brand new ship manufacturer coming up and new things in the next quarter for gameplay mechanics. Welcome to both Star Citizen and to Atlas Defense Industries JF ask around if you have questions or need backup out in the 'Verse! Best places are in Mumble, Discord, or here in the forums.

Welcome to ADI facee. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Thanks, I finally just bought and kitted out the corvetter after a long break because of that very same grind!. I am going to try out SC now, managed to get my character off the bed and am no aimlessly running around! This is going to be fun :smiley:

Hey, I have installed mumble but prefer discord, would you happen to know where I can find a link? Cheers

Hi @Dalinaar, this is the link to the joining instructions:

Find the link for mumble and follow the step by step guide. Discord seems to be the default for PC gamers and we all seem to have it installed but Mumble allows us to do more.

Hello Jerkface, welcome to ADI! Looking forward to playing with you, see ya in the Verse!

I played ED for quite a while before a friend of mine told me about SC in 2014. I immediately bought the game and * a t t e m p t e d * to play it at a whole 10 fps for 3 years until I could afford to buy better components.

See you in the 'Verse.