Intro: HellaBorghild

Heya, HellaBorghild from California here! I checked ADI out after I saw the invite, and I really like the organization you have going. I’m new to SC (It’s blowing my mind haha) and I’m excited to join the ranks and help out however I can!

Onboarded and ready to go! Hahah
See you in the verse.

Welcome HellaBorghild!!! Hope to fly with you soon

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to getting to know you.

Welcome onboard. looking forward to seeing you in the verse!
Friday Flight Nights :wink:

Hey HellaBorghild,

On behalf of our many ADI members we’re very glad to have you. First off, thank you for your interest in ADI and we look forward to blowing you mind even more! :laughing: When you do find some time, continue to hop in Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. We look forward to seeing you at our Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Once again, welcome to ADI…we’re happy to have you as part of the family! Let us know if you have any questions.

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome to the ADI community Hella (from a fellow Californian).

By the way … “hella” … yeah guessed you were from CA before even opening up the thread haha.

If you find you have any questions or concerns while you are here, feel free to reach out to any one of us - we will do our best to get your concerns addressed as quickly as possible.

Welcome again and look forward to getting some game time in with you!

Heya HellaBorghild

I’ll probably just end up calling you hella :wink:

Welcome to ADI. I see you’ve been onboarded…this is a good thing! Looking forward to getting a chance to meet you!