intro Heliostorm

Just getting back into gaming and looking for a good group.

Hey Heliostorm!

Was great getting to know you a bit tonight, I think you’ll have a great time in ADI and look forward to gaming with you! Glad to have another northerner on board :slight_smile:

Hi Heliostorm,

Welcome to ADI! Nice meeting you tonight!

Welcome aboard!

Hello Heliostorm,

welcome to the org, nice to have you with us. I’m sure, you find a lot of good people to fly with in ADI

greetz

waterwalker

Hello Heliostorm,

I’m glad you’ve decided to be a part of ADI. It’s a great org to be a part of. Be sure to check out our calendar for upcoming events. I look forward to getting to know you more in the near future.

Welcome Heliostorm! It’s great to have you! There are tons of folks in ADI to game with within SC and outside. I think you’ll really enjoy being part of the org. Can’t wait to see you around.

Welcome @Heliostorm,

thanks for your interest in ADI…we’re excited to have you on board! It looks like you’ve already gotten to hang out with a few members, from the looks of their welcoming posts. Either way, we’re glad you though and decided to choose ADI as your group for SC. Have you backed the game long, or are you new to SC? Also, any ideas to which Division you plan of calling home? Wherever you decide, be sure to take some time to get settled in, and continue to hop on Mumble in order to become a little more familiarized with some of the many members we have…doing this will help you on in the long run, especially with us moving closer and closer to the SC 3.0 release.

Additionally, ADI hosts a Friday night flight night, which is currently going through some re-organizing/training exercises, so just be sure to keep an eye on the calendar atlasdefenseindustries.com/calendar and check those out when there running. We offer both US as well as EU based gatherings, which you’re welcome to either, or both. In the meantime, you can hang out with folks in some of the more active games such as ARK, ARMA, PUBG, Dark & Light, and BF1 if SC becomes too stagnate for you…at least until the release of 3.0 anyway :laughing:

Be sure to let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

Hi and welcome to our merry bunch! look forward to seeing you in the verse

Welcome to ADI!

See you out there!