Intro-GuiltySpark-117

Hello, was was a little confused about how to put it name so I put is exactly like my handle! GuiltySpark-117 here reporting for duty and or anything else you might need! I have the Mustang Alpha starter but I am looking at buying a new ship maybe 325a! I am here to learn and contribute to the org. Happy to be here, right as I saw your email I was happy and ready to learn all aspects of this amazing game that in my short time of playing I have learned to love.

Thank You.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Guilty Spark! the 325a, was my upgrade too, love it is a great fighter for the beginning. Don’t get me wrong though still have and fly my mustang.

Hop onto mumble sometime and we can fly.

Great! I sure will! Thanks!!

Welcome Guilty Spark! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI Guilty Spark. Hopefully I’ll see you in mumble soon. If you have any questions feel free to reach out.

Hey there GuiltySpark, glad you joined up ADI. If you are new, then this is a good place to be. Lots of knowledgeable folks in the org to help you out.

Welcome to ADI GuiltySpark. I’m glad you’ve joined us. SC is shaping up to be a great game and ADI is a great org to be a part of. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI GuiltySpark! The 325a is a great ship, for sure worth upgrading. Hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI GuiltySpark you have come to the right place to learn all things SC see you in the verse!

Hazard

Greetings Guilty Spark! Welcome to ADI! Man, after flying the 300 in pu, I think I’m gonna crossgrade over to some of those tasty Origin ships. Fly safe! o7

Welcome Guilty Spark! I haven’t flown the 325 but I have a 300 for running around doing missions and it’s a great spacecraft for short flights. See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI. Like many others, I love flying the 325. Looking forward to 3.6 and it’s implementation. If you want to try another agile fighter, have someone spawn you an Arrow to try out. That’s getting a lot of flying time in 3.5 as its stock load out is repeaters with gimbals, which seems to be the way to go for the moment (until the next adjustments/balancing). Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome to ADI, Guilty. Hope to see you out there with us soon!

Welcome to Atlas, Spark! The Mustangs an excellent ship to begin the adventure of star citizen if you’ve questions or want back up we always encourage people to ask in discord, mumble, and here on the forums or if they just want to shoot the breeze! Fly safe out there Spark!

Welcome aboard to ADI Guilty! Current Marine ships include Arrow (CAS), Gladius (CAS), Cutlass Black (Multi-role), anything with dropship in the name. I am sure there will be others added eventually. See you soon in the Verse!

Thanks for joining, ADI welcomes you