Intro: GreenUranium

Hey all, glad to be joining the org! Looking forward to getting to play with some folks and venture away from single player gameplay.

1 Like

Welcome Green! Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome GreenUranium!! See you in the verse and I love the name!

Hey welcome to the Org, can’t wait to talk in mumble. What do you enjoy doing in the verse?

Hey Green Welcome to ADI dude!

You’ve come to the right Org, you never need to play single player again. For making new friends and new adventures make sure to follow our Forum posts and hop on Mumble :slight_smile:

Hope to see you in the next Org Op

TR0PHY

Thanks!

I like mining, but will get back into ship combat once i get used to dual sticks.

Thanks!

I’m looking forward to it.

Welcome to ADI @GreenUranium
I was solo for a while in SC, Once I got into ADI i realized how much game play I was missing without a group. Not only to team up on missions etc but just to shoot the breeze with as you work on a single player mission. single player missions are still something I do a lot of but it helps when there are people to call on if assistance is needed.

Hiya, Green! Welcome to the club :slight_smile: I will be forum bound, ADI wise, for a bit less than a month, but then you’ll be seeing me in the Verse too. What ship(s) are you flying at the moment?

Be well and fly safe!

Welcome to the ORG,
Hope you enjoy your time here.
We post our ops and certs on this forums, so be sure to keep an eye out.
dont be shy, be sure to get stuck in if you see any group.
have fun and ill see you around

Welcome to ADI GreenUranium! Great to have you here!
Looking forward to flying with you soon!

@GreenUranium Welcome to ADI
See you around budy…

Welcome aboard @GreenUranium, you have come to the right place to start your venture into the realm of group game play and comedy. See you in the Verse.

Welcome to ADI GreenUranium. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running our combined ops with you.

Hi @GreenUranium and welcome to the org.

SC is so much better to play with friends, fortunately, ADI is a large organization and you are always able to find people to play and make friends with.

Glad to have you in the org. GreenUranium see you in the verse

Welcome, GreenUranium, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome GreenUranium! Looking forward to flying with you.

Welcome to ADI, looking forward to flying with you some time :slight_smile:

Welcome welcome @GreenUranium!

We’re a pretty lore intensive bunch so I’d say you came to the right place. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!