Intro: Glandelin

Hi, everyone,

Thanks for the Invitation! Im quite new in the SC-verse and I hope it will be a great game to enjoy with others when it hits goldstatus (even before that). Im pleased to meet you all and hope to get accepted as a part of the Organization.
23-year-old from Germany.

Hey there Glandelin - welcome to the ADI community!

We are happy to have you and are hoping SC turns out to be an incredible adventure of a game just like you are.

Now if you can forgive me - the next bit is a little bit of a copy / paste - but it shoudl help you on taking your next step to becoming a full member…

When you get a moment - try to hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

OK - now that that is done with…If you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in (and support) Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases in January.

In addition to those games, we also have people playing Squad (a tactical shooter in early release), BF1, BF4, Elder Scrolls Online, WoW, Ghost in the Shell (Free FPS in early access), war thunder, etc etc etc etc. If you are ever looking for people to join you in a game - just ask on mumble or here on the forums and I am sure at least a few people will share your interest in that game.

Anyway - enough text - welcome again to the community - I look forward to gaming with you!

Hey Glandelin,

Well it looks like Infandus has covered the basis plus some of our support info with a few of our other games that many of our members are in to and a few that ADI is supporting until more SC progression has been made. But either way, allow me to still say “Welcome”, on behalf of our many ADI members; we’re very glad to have you. We look forward to seeing you at our Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Once again, welcome to the ADI family! Let us know if you have any questions.

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome to the org mate.

Why did we move this thread?