Intro for MNG_Rifle

Hey there,

Rifle here. I’m a former Marine and relatively new to SC. I’m pretty good in ground combat and not terrible in ship combat. I have a background of FPS games and MILSIMS, but flying is pretty new to me. I look forwards to hopefully meeting y’all and dominating The SC universe!

1 Like

Hi MNG, welcome to ADI. This is a great org with lots of ex military, you’ll likely fit right in. What ship are you enjoying ATM? See you in Mumble.

Hi there MNG, glad to have you as a part of ADI. flying can be tough in the beginning, but i hope you will learn to love it. if you ever want a tour of the many sights to see around star citizen, i would be more than happy to assist.

I’m honestly loving the cutless black right now. I’m getting into the combat missions more and actually winning which is nice. The joysticks actually help a ton. I would love to cruise with y’all and do some missions. I’m about to set up the voice thing once I get my kids down for bed.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Looks forward to playing alongside you soon! What division did you settle on?

I think fleet security would be the division I’m most interested in and suited for.

Welcome to ADI MNG_Rifle, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Greetings Rifle, welcome to ADI! Looking forward to hauling you and your fleet security team into a hot LZ!

1 Like

I look forward to running with y’all as well. I should have mumble up and working by this evening.

Hey MNG_Rifle, Welcome to the org and Semper Fi! Look forward to grouping up with you sometime. See you on Mumble and in the verse.

1 Like