Intro for mcvick67

Hey ADI,

Coming back to SC after a year or so. I’m Irish however currently living in Australia, looking forward working along side everyone.

preferably would like a Marine position or Private Contract Services, but i’m more than happy to chip in where ever I am needed.

Cheers and see you all soon!:four_leaf_clover::smile:

1 Like

Hey there Big Bong Theory! Welcome to ADI!
We’re always happy to have new players join!
See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to the organization and back to Star Citizen. Glad to have you onboard and look forward to flying with you. See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. Marines could always use some more people, Hope to see you in the verse soon.

1 Like

Welcome BigBongTheory! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI BigBongTheory and welcome back to Star Citizen how you finding the game now?

Hazard

1 Like

Welcome back to SC and welcome to the org! Look forward to seeing you out in the black with us!

1 Like

Hey man, welcome back to SC and welcome aboard ADI. You’ve probably noticed that much has changed with SC, for the better, and ADI is at the forefront of pushing what can be done in game. Look forward to flying with you soon.

1 Like

Quite interesting, There seems to be a lot more functionality, the missions are not as repetitive, flying has got me completely confused from what i was used to, however im getting the hang of it agian.

All in all (with all the current glitchyness) its a solid experience and happy with the direction they are taking. Makes me excited to see what they are going to include in up coming releases.

I have a whole heap more things to check out in the verse, so I’ll be doing that for a while :smiley:

Yeah…lots of new stuff to do and try out. SC has really come a long way.

1 Like

I know the game isn’t finished or anything but its just cool to see the progression. Given todays current gaming situation (DLC $$$$$$) its refreshing.

Agreed…really excited about the remaining updates for the year…medical play, salvage, station docking and maybe (fingers crossed) ship repairs…lots to look forward to.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADi McVick67. Which job are you interested within PCS?

Welcome to ADI and back to SC. Glad to have you with us. Hope you see you in the verse.

2 Likes

Hi mcvick welcome

1 Like

Welcome to ADI McVic. There’s nothing wrong with being a marine. I love it. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI McVic. We are pretty much all Marines until maybe public release but who knows, maybe we will be like the Corps in which everyone is pretty much an 0311 (Infantry). Look forward to flying and perhaps running ops with you.

1 Like

@Teufelhunden Let’s get after it!

Welcome aboard Mcvick! Good to have you with us.