Intro for m3rodx

Hello, I’m Rod (m3rodx) logging in from Brooklyn, NY. I am a member of PCS. It’s a pleasure to be a part of your org. Can’t wait to fly with you all!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries m3rodx!

Thank you for taking the time to do your onboarding with me this morning. Welcome to PCS, I look forward to running down some bounties with you in the verse!

Welcome Aboard m3rodx!

If you have any questions that I might be able to help with, Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and Technical Questions… feel free to shoot me a PM here on the Forums. I am Lexton your resident prospect, I’m typically more active here on the forums then I am in Mumble. Mainly due to my hectic work schedule in Real Life. But I do take time every day to check the forums, my PM’s and make sure all our recruits and new members have a open ear to reach out too.

Again, Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries!

@spikelite - Thank you for the professional onboarding!

@Lexton - Thank you for the welcome. I will be sure to reach out if needed.

Welcome to ADI m3rodx! Cu in the verse.

Welcome to ADI m3rodx,

It’s good to have you here, and it’s great to have you as a member of PCS. I’m glad you found a place and know what division you’re interested in. I trust your onboarding was helpful in explaining a few things. I hope you find yourself at home. All the best

Welcome to ADI we have a great group, PCS should have more to do shortly with bounty hunting coming in 3.x I will be focusing on Fleet Security mostly, but planing on doing some bounty hunting to break things up, see you around

Welcome to ADI, and PCS! As a fellow member of the division I look forward to hunting with you.