Intro for Intense24L

Hello! I am new to star citizen and I was looking for a cool organization when I received an invitation from ADI. After reading your story I introduce myself to integrate ADI.
I’m 19 years old I just started in SC and my name is Axel.
Thank you for your response and see you soon on SC

1 Like

Hello Intense, nice to meet you! ADI is a great place to learn. You definitely joined SC at the right time. What is your favorite things to do in SC?

Hello Axel… Welcome to Star Citizen, as well as ADI. Of course, we are a cool organisation, and also a large one, granting a scenery free of drama. That is the main issue, I really enjoy here. Should you have questions just feel free to shout. Have a good day and kind regards from Sicily.

I like to do transport but I would like to specialize in the Médical care when it will be implemented in the game

Welcome! We’ll need some good medevac pilots in the future, I’m sure. I’m fairly interested in that style of play, too.

Hello Intense and welcome to ADI! I am glad you decided to make ADI your SC home! There will be a lot going on in the future and ADI will be the ORG to be in! See you in game!

See you soon in SC

Welcome aboard Intense24L. Glad to have you with us!

Looking forward to see you when you get your Headset situation figured out (:

Yes I hope it will be settled quickly

1 Like

Hallo and welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Intense! Feel free to ask questions that come to mind or it you need a hand with something in the discord/mumble/forums and we’ll be good to go!

Welcome Intense24L! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

welcome to ADI

Welcome to ADI I am sure you will like it here

Hi Intense, Welcome to ADI. Thanks for choosing us as your new home. Hopefully we’ll get you onboarded soon.

ADI welcomes you Axel to the org, cant wait till i see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI Intense24L. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to playing with you.

Welcome Intense to the ADI Website. Make sure to check out the Join link to fully be onboarded to become a member.