Intro - Flinkee

Hello all, been following the game for a while and decided to try it out. I am not sure what i’ll be interested in yet so im up for anything in game. Invite me for anything.

1 Like

Hey Flinkee! Glad we were able to get your claim bug sorted out - you’re well ahead of the curve for your first day in SC, so I think you’ll get the hang of things fast. Hope your first time trying out mining was a good learning experience. You’ll be out of that Aurora and in a Cutlass in no time, just keep at it. Lemme know sometime if you want some company - I don’t have a Mole for multi-crew asteroid mining, but I do have a ROC and a ship that can carry two of them.

Hi flinkee, welcome to ADI. What ship are you enjoying?

Welcome @Flinkee!

If you still are unsure about what gameplay to try, hop on mumble and I am sure everyone can show you around! Also you should check out the basic certs we have. They will give you a good base of knowledge to build off of

welcome to ADI! there’s a wide range of things to do in the game, and hopefully you’ll find what fits you best in the near future.

see you in the verse

Hi Flinkee, welcome to ADI, see you in the verse, and on Mumble… Sharpe.

Welcome to ADI Flinkee. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your trying out one of ADI"s mining exercises.

Welcome to ADI Flinkee! Hope to see ya in the Verse sometime!