Intro - Farley500K

Good day, I signed up via the website on Friday, but just got logged into Mumble today. Needed to order a new headset with an adequate mic. I’m fairly new to Star Citizen, but have hundreds of hours in Elite Dangerous. I attempted to get back into ED after a hiatus, but found that Odyssey made the experience unwieldly. A friend suggested Star Citizen, and I’ve been having a blast. I’m looking forward to the experience ADI can provide, since I used to play ARMA and found org’s with veterans are my cup of tea (US Navy Vet).

4 Likes

Welcome to ADI Farley. We have a lot of vets here, navy ones too, so you will fit in great here. Come and join us in mumble for some group missions.

Welcome to ADI. Your not the first to come to us from ED, I think alot of player were disapointed with Odyssey. So I hope you’ll enjoy SC.
See you in the verse.

Welcome! Nice to meet you last night :slight_smile:

Well met Farley! Glad you’re here and let me know if you are interested in Mining & Salvage.

Welcome to ADI!

Glad to have you. Based on the ED and ARMA experience you mentioned I think you will have a great time here. Go NAVY!

Hi farley500k im Squall96 im a part of our C&T Division welcome to ADI as someone who has also Played ED and found it lacking im glad you found SC. If you have any questions or need help please let me know and thank you for your service.

Welcome Farley! There are lots of active military and veterans here in ADI. I never really got into ED and have dabbled in Arma. Look forward to seeing ya in the verse!

Hello! Welcome, I’m an Army veteran but my dad was Navy and my uncle’s were marine and secret service. Nice to meet you, I wonder what division you’ll get. - ManyDippingSauces

Welcome to ADI, farley! I’m glad you joined our team! I hope to see you in the 'Verse!

Hey Farley!! Welcome to ADI. Looking forward to jumping into some missions with you! Let me know if you have any questions.

Welcome to ADI Farley, look forward to seeing you in the verse.