Intro: Dopants

Hey all! I just downloaded the game a couple of days ago and have been trying it out at the suggestion of a couple of friends and I’ve been having a blast thus far. Hope to meet some new people and enjoy being part of this thing!

1 Like

Welcome Dopants! Glad to have you aboard, looking forward to exploring the verse with you!

Very much welcome in! Glad to have gotten to game with you in mumble tonight and looking forward to many more sessions

Howdy Howdy @Dopants welcome to ADI and welcome to the family if you ever have any questions please feel free to reach out to me on any platform o7

Welcome to the show Dopants…?
Dont forget to wash your hands please.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries! We’re thrilled to have you as part of our community. It’s great to hear that you’ve been enjoying the game and having a blast with it. Atlas Defense Industries is all about teamwork, camaraderie, and having fun together, so you’ve come to the right place to meet new people and make lasting connections.

Whether you’re a seasoned player or just starting out, our community is here to support you. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, need assistance, or simply want to chat about the game. We have a friendly and helpful community that will make you feel right at home.

Atlas Defense Industries offers various activities and events to engage with other players, including team missions, PvP battles, and social gatherings. We encourage you to dive in, make new friends, and explore the many exciting features the game has to offer.

Once again, welcome to Atlas Defense Industries! We’re excited to have you on board, and we hope you have an amazing time as part of our community. Enjoy your adventures and remember to have fun along the way!

Welcome aboard, @Dopants !

Just 2-cents :
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so you find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

Howdy, welcome to ADI. We look forward to seeing you in mumble and in game to have some good times. If you have any questions, ask a member or reach out to a lead. Have fun and enjoy yourself.