Intro: Defeion

Hey Everyone

im a helpfull guy just ask for help and i usely find a solution nomater the problem does not mater if it is ingame problem or irl problem

Hi Defeion,

Welcome to ADI! It’s great to have more helpful guys around here :slight_smile:. Be sure to hop on mumble to play games with the other members, and check our calendar for upcoming events. I hope you find ADI to be a welcoming place. All the best to you.

Welcome to ADI! Its great to have you aboard.

Hey Defeion, a very unique intro post. I think you’ll fit right in. Most of us try to be as helpful as possible with org mates. What kind of things do you find you help people with most? Personally, I’m always helping my friends with computers though I’m not an IT person.

Welcome Defeion!

Glad to have someone on board who’s willing to both learn and to teach. Looking forward to meeting you in Mumble and getting in game with you. If you’re in the same boat as most of us you’ve probably filled your gaming time with games in addition to Star Citizen, are there certain genres or games that you regularly play?

Hi Defeion,

welcome to ADI and happy that you joined the org to participate in org-live

see you soon

waterwalker

Hi Defeion,

Good to know we have another “Santa’s Helper” type in our midst. Always in need of such individuals. Thanks for being so wiling to help. Welcome and happy hunting!

-Hawk

Welcome to ADI Defeion! Glad to have you with us. If you need anything, you only have to ask.

Welcome to ADI!

Hey if you can trust the guys you fly with it makes the experience all the more valuable. I’ve made lifelong friends on WoW as well.