Intro- DeepFriedBacon

Heyo Bacon Here, I’ve been looking for a good ORG to join. As an ex-military I’m just looking for a good group to play with. I’m good a adapting to different fast paced situations, and very patient. Although I would like to in more combat oriented side of things. Thanks for taking the time to look in the APP

2 Likes

Hey there DeepFriedBacon. Welcome to ADI. This is definitely the right org for you.

Your app was approved so next time you get on Mumble we should be able to complete your onboarding.

Look forward to grouping up and see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI DeepFriedBacon, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in Mining & Salvage’s weekly mining missions.

welcome DFB glad to see you in ADI

Thanks All.

DeepFriedBacon

Welcome to the best org in the verse

Argh, I live bacon sarnies.
Welcome to ADI!

Greetings DFB! Welcome to the org, are you interested in the marine side of things or space combat orientation? I’m always looking for a good gunner to tag along with me :slight_smile:

Really both

welcome aboard! you will fit right in as there is a HUGE group of prior and active military members (myself included) and from many nations! Will see ya around!

Thanks man