Intro-Damen

Hello everyone,
I’m an original backer of SC and used to play Chris’ games back in the Wing Commander days. I’ve probably spent way to much money backing SC, but what the hell, it’s only money.
I’m retired army, an avid gamer, well, avid in my mind and like having fun.
I’ve finally decided to start playing SC, and thought ADI would be a good group to explore the best damn space sim ever with. I have a number of ships so let me know if you want to try one out.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Damen! Glad to hear your attitude on it! Hope to see you in the verse real soon!

Welcome to ADI Damen, and thank you for your service. You won’t be disappointed or lonely for company here in ADI. Our mature attitude toward game play attracts many veterans and serving members to ADI. We’re also a great org for players starting out in SC. There’s a strong mentoring spirit here and many experienced player who want you to succeed in whatever venture you’re engaged in. There’s lots to do so don’t be shy about involving yourself on Discord, in our forums and on mumble in game. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI Damen! Glad I could be part of your OB :slight_smile:
See you in the verse!

Welcome to the org Damen, glad you joined up. Its a fun group of folks and many are/were military, so you should fit right in.

Welcome Damen, you’ve joined a fun an active place. looking forward to flying with you.

Welcome Damen! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Good to have you with us!
SC is a great game.
I have spent more money on this game than any other by far.
This is a great org to be a part of.
Check out the Org Ops, you learn many things.
See you in the verse!

Welcome, Damen, glad you’re here. Look forward to seeing you around the Verse!

Welcome aboard to ADI Damen! See you soon in the Verse and on Ops!

Welcome Damen to ADI hope to fly with you soon and see you in the verse!

Hazard

Damen, welcome to ADI. Lots of current and former mil here so hopefully you’ll feel right at home. Like you, I ( and lots of others) have dropped too much cash at SC, but hey, big hangars=joy. Look forward to flying with you soon. #shipaddiction

Welcome to ADI, friend! It was a pleasure to onboard you last night. Hope to see you in the 'Verse soon!

Welcome to Atlas and thanks for being an original backer to get this experience off the ground and running! As to tryin out a ship I don’t suppose you have one of those fancy Lightnings laying around I wouldn’t mind bribing the flight controller for clearance and topping off the tank lol Either way welcome aboard!

Welcome to the org Damen. Sounds like you will fit in nicely around here. Look forward to seeing you out there with us!

Welcome aboard Damen! It’s a fun group of folks. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI, so glad you join us =D