Intro - DaMatth

handle: DaMatth
hangar: msr, harbinger, mole

hello there
my name is Matth (Matthias or in english Matthew) and im new to SC. I played only for 4 weeks now but i pledged a msr, a harbinger and a mole because i fell in love with SC and wanted to test out the different game mechanics with this starter hangar (i have other ships as well but they will be gone after the wipe(s), so they dont count). lone wolf is all good but i would like to be a part of an org, so i could enjoy the game play with others (the xeno event showed me, that coop with other players is very fun and in an org it must be even better). in your vid you noted, that you search only the best and yeaaaaaaah, i dont know about that but im willing to learn and as every healthy and sane swiss man i was in the military and have no problems with structures. and as described in your ā€œculture sectionā€ iā€™m looking forward to having a good and easy time with ā€œsame minded peopleā€.
Cheers
DaMatth

4 Likes

Welcome to ADI!

Looking forward to flying with you in the verse!

1 Like

Hi DaMatth and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

Welcome to ADI DaMath , looking foward to be playing with you !

Welcome to ADI DeMath, and thank you for your service. Iā€™m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Thats a hell of a ship line up already, looking forward to exploring the Verse with you soon.

Welcome to ADI

Welcome DeMatth!

Yeah, lone wolf is good when you want to but everything does tend to be more fun in a group environment. Hopefully see you in the Verse! If not hope you have fun with other members doing fun things in SC.

Welcome to ADI!

Hey DaMatth, was nice meeting you this afternoon. Weā€™re glad to have you. The wipe is gonna wipe out many folksā€™ hangars but Iā€™m sure weā€™ll be back up and running in no timeā€¦ the Mole and Harbinger each print money in their own ways. :3 Hope to get a chance to team up with you soon!

Greetings and welcome to Star citizen and ADI! The MSR is a fun ship and I want one, but it will be a while before I get there. I hope to team up with you soon. See you in the ā€˜verse!

thanks guys! was nice meeting some of you and looking forward to roam the verse with all of you! i joined ā€œmining and salvageā€ for the time being and im glad to share my mole with anyone of you (will pledge probably a prospector as well, if i cant fill my mole :))

always glad to share my fleet with you.

Heartily welcome to the org Matth.

Welcome DaMatth!

Hey there, and welcome to ADI! :slight_smile: