Intro - Brosseph

Hi All,

Looking forward to teaming up with some of you in military ops & missions. I have a decent amount of experience in SC, focusing mainly on combat missions (non ground). I will be bringing in a Vanguard Sentinel & Anvil F7C-M Super Hornet in game purchases as well as my Titan/Nomad which I plan to upgrade down the line.

Im pretty laid back and chill (name kind of implies that). Hope to see you all out in the verse

Heh. Two good in-game purchases; more of us should follow your example instead of lighting RL cash on fire. Hope you’ll join us for an org op sometime soon. Which do you like better, your Super Hornet or Vanguard?

The SuperHornet slaps, good choice overall. Glad to see you join ADI, and hope to see you in the 'Verse.

Welcome, @Brosseph!

How did you earn your money for the in-game purchases? Sounds like you’ve been successful :slight_smile:

Any plans on what you will upgrade your titan/nomad to?

See you around the verse! Let any of us know if you have any questions!

Welcome to ADI Brosseph. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Great playing with you yesterday! Always looking for more vanguards to put together in a flight.

Good running that cave mission with you and Jones yesterday :slight_smile:

Hi @Brosseph , welcome to ADI.

Nice start to a fleet makeup there Brosseph congrats! Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries look forward to flying together.