Intro: Blitzen_USMC

Hello all! My name is Blitzen_USMC, but Blitzen will do. Coming back to Star Citizen after a long hiatus. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

3 Likes

Welcome, good to have you here.

Welcome to ADI Blitzen_USMC. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Oorah Marine. Welcome to ADI, hope to see you out there.

Hey there Blitzen, welcome back and I hope to see you in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI Blitzen,
Hope to see you in the verse soon

Blitzen, welcome back and glad to have you in ADI!

Welcome to ADI

Welcome to ADI @Nightshayde. Which ships do you have in your hangar, after IAE has it changed or grown at all?

With the latest patch and features it introduces, it will be something we can really get into. ADI has great leadership and the infrastructure to help you along your journey in Star Citizen. Welcome aboard!

Oh definitely a few changes after IAE. I traded up my Valkyrie and my Cutty Black for a MSR and a Cutty Blue. Also bought back my Tana, picked up a RAFT and a Scorpius. Going to miss the Valk, but I’ll revisit it when the cargo hold becomes more useful…like for cargo.

Greetings,
Welcome back to Star Citizen, and welcome to ADI! Thank you for your service IRL. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Welcome back to the verse and into ADI! Happy to have you here!

Welcome! Sorry for any confusion on Discord. I see you got your intro post here so I think the confusion is mostly mine! Hope to see you in the `verse!

Hi Blitzen, welcome to ADI! Depending on how long of a hiatus it was, you might be coming into a whole new game, haha. For example, laser weapons have ammo now that recharges. If you ever need anything let us know and we’ll help you out as best as we can.

See ya in the 'verse,
ScorchMarks

Hi Blitzen_USMC welcome to ADI its awesome to have you with us! Welcome back to SC allot has changed for the better i hope you enjoy it as much as i do! See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI and welcome back to SC, Blitzen_USMC! You picked a good time to come back, there are a lot of new ships and new features. And it seems (mostly) stable!

Lol! Un-huh…mostly…:wink:

Welcome to ADI!! What ships do you currently own?

Hey Blitzen_USMC! Welcome back. I am glad you are a part of the team. Hope to see you at the next Op.