Intro BigRouth

Good ol’ Canadian space cadet here reporting for duty. 35 year old, male. I have a ton of PVP experience in everything from WoW arena, League of Legends, Starcraft, EVE, GTA Online to Rocket league and whole bunch of FPS and many more. A harden combat Vet my chosen career path with be something on the front line.

I’m used to vent, discord and organized raids so I have no problem taking order and with experience (later) no problem helping and leading.

I’m usually easy to get along with considered organized and known for good attention to detail by my peers. Looking forward to working for any with you guys.

2 Likes

Well, it’s sounding like you’d be a good fit for ADI. Glad to have you, my man. How long have you been playing SC, and do you have a favorite ship yet?

Welcome to ADI BigRouth. I’m glad another Canadian joined the team. I’m Westcoast. I look forward rubbing elbows with you.

Hi BigRouth, welcome to ADI. Which division did you go for?

Hi BigRouth

Welcome to ADI.

Glad you choose to join us.

Keep well and see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI

Welcome aboard! I like to fight other PVPrs, come train with me anytime.

Hey there Routh! Ventrillo lol i havent heard that in a long time! Your previous experiences are almost spot on to what mine are, looks like we will be getting together in game and having some fun! Welcome to ADI and ill see you in there!

Welcome aboard BigRouth, ADI is the perfect place for a player with a background such as yours. I look forward to serving alongside you. Are you enjoying your time in SC so far? If you ever need help, we’re all here, happy to assist

Hey there, BigRouth! Welcome to the Team. Old WoW player here. I look forward to seeing you in the 'Verse!

Hello BigRouth, ADI can always benefit from good pilots and experience PvP players. I know the rush from being on the front and in the thick of things and its a great feeling. hope to see you soon in the verse.