Intro Bentas

Hello Everyone,

Im a new backer of Sc I started Star Citizen with an Aurora and a small loan of 30 Million :). I am here to learn and play with other people interested in cooperation and working together.

I come from Cologne Germany and speak German and English .
I am looking forward to seeing you in the void.

1 Like

I have to ask… Who loaned you that and why??? :thinking::slightly_smiling_face:
Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI!

I’m sure we’ll have lots of fun together :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Bentas. I’m glad you joined the team. I like your opening. I look forward to seeing what you do with it.

Welcome, Bentas!

Wow! That’s a pretty big loan! Any plans for how you will use it?

If you still haven’t had a chance to try out a lot of the gameplay types yet, I recommend going through our basic certs, since they can teach you about how each one works! That will probably give you a good idea on how to use that loan, too :slight_smile:

Welcome Bentas! Any chance I can get in on that loan :slight_smile:

See you in the verse!

Friend of mine, he wanted me to be able to check the professions before i spend upwards of 500$ of my real money without knowing what i want to do :).
Thanks for the warm welcome

1 Like

Ah, good idea. I wish I had the credit to give to a couple of mates recently. Which profession are you leaning towards? Welcome aboard. Hopefully I’ll be able to get on tonight and I might see you in Mumble

Welcome to Atlas and to Star Citizen and congrats on the Aurora its a nice ship to begin with and learn the basics as you go along in before upgrading to something else you’re interested in.

Nice to have thirty million options! Welcome aboard, Bentas. If you end up with an Arrow, Gladius, Hornet or other fighter (or even if you don’t - we can usually either spawn something for you or fly Auroras) I’d encourage you to check out the Sunday flying formations training session - they are in your timezone, fun, and pretty good training for building on the basics of in-game flight. We just had one a few hours ago but you can check in Fleet Security’s section for new ones as they’re scheduled.

Just don’t go all in on any hot poker hands with that 30 mil until you’ve found your niche. :smile: