Intro Bainto! :D

Hello everyone, I go by Bainto in game, or Sanicorian…
I have played video games since I was born basically, Ive played WoW for 12 years and going, but the thought of exploring space and how much work they have put into Star Citizen. I look forward to Seeing you all in the verse :smiley:!

Hi Bainto,

I’ve played wow for probably about as long–nearly as long as it’s been out. That’s awesome to have a fellow wow player in there? What class and race are you? I’m a alliance human frost mage. Have been for the most part since vanilla, I was an orc shaman for a short time.

Exploration will be awesome, I’m in fleet security. Glad you’re joining us. See you around hopefully!

Welcome Bainto!

Welcome aboard

Welcome Bainto!

I did a bit of WoW on LAN back in '06 but that was about it for me, albeit I did enjoy it with the one other guy I played with (we didn’t have internet where we were so we used a private server setup). I’m hoping to have a lot of freedom and flexibility in Star Citizen without all the character stat requirements. See you in the verse!

Hello Bainto,

welcome to the org, glad to have you with us.

see you soon in the verse

waterwalker

Hey there Bainto,

WoW Players not welcome… Just kidding! I might get in trouble for that little comment. I tried wow for only a couple hours 12 years ago and didn’t get into it . might have been cause the friend who’s account I was playing on was trolling me telling me to go into dangerous areas where I’d keep getting wrecked.

Glad to have you aboard and hope you enjoy your stay!

-Da808Dragon

Welcome aboard, Bainto

Hope to see you in the verse soon. These are exciting times we live in. Glad to have you and happy hunting!

-Hawk

Its awesome having you aboard! Looking forward to flying with you!

Welcome @Bainto,

thanks for your interest in ADI…we’re glad to have you on board! We definitely have a few hundred WoW guys and gals among our ranks, so you’re in good company. :smiley: Any idea which division you’re looking to start with? Wherever you decide, just be sure to take some time to get settled in, and continue to hop on Mumble in order to become a little more familiarized with some of the many members we have…doing this will help you on in the long run, especially with us moving closer and closer to the SC 3.0 release.

Additionally, ADI hosts a Friday night flight night, which is currently going through some re-organizing/training exercises, so just be sure to keep an eye on the calendar atlasdefenseindustries.com/calendar and check those out when there running. We offer both US as well as EU based gatherings, which you’re welcome to either, or both. In the meantime, you can hang out with folks in some of the more active games such as ARK, ARMA, PUBG, Dark & Light, and BF1 if SC becomes too stagnate for you…at least until the release of 3.0 anyway :smiley:

You can meet a few members this upcoming weekend as we have a Fall membership meeting on Saturday, both at 2pm and 8pm CST. Just join us in Mumble and you’ll see everyone gathering in the channel. Questions will be asked through both discord, as well as a “Round the room” in Mumble at the end of the meeting. If you do have a few questions, be sure to check with your Team Leads and higher within your division to see if they have the answers to your questions, since many new members ask questions that have already been discussed at previous meetings.

Other than that, be sure to let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

Yay for more WoW players (you can just ignore that comment from da808dragon lol)

Human paladin here.

We’ll see you out there. Any idea what part of the org you’re planning on joining?