Intro aljack15

Welcome Aljack15! Glad to have you with us! There’s a lot of knowledge to be had here with ADI, I’ve played the game for 2 years now and still learned some new tricks from our self certifications. Looking forward to flying with you!

1 Like

Thanx for the welcome :slight_smile:

AnxietyBytes : Can’t access your link!!!

You’ll be able to view those after becoming a full member!

Welcome to ADI! I’ve had a Cutlass Black for a while. I even upgraded from it and then upgraded to it again because it’s a great ship. It can hold a ROC, has some beds for logging out and can haul cargo . . .the list goes on. Hope to see you soon.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI aljack15 don’t worry about changing your name on Discord we can give you a nickname in our server to match just make sure all if your other names are the same. If you have any questions about this they should be answered during your Onboarding until then let us know if you are having any issues.

Welcome fellow Noob!! ADI Welcomes to the family! If you need anything feel free to shoot me a message !!! See you around the verse!

1 Like

Hello aljack15 welcome to ADI glad to have you with us. See you in the verse!

1 Like

No need to worry :wink:

At least I know that… my handle is Aljack15 on all my apps/games :slight_smile:

Al

Hello aljack, welcome to ADI! Don’t worry about it too much, you’ll figure it out soon. If you need some help feel free to ask, we’re happy to give it!

See ya in the 'verse,
ScorchMarks

Hi aljack15! Welcome to the team. Damn you did what I couldn’t do which is melt the Cutlass Black. I love this ship too much to melt it even for insurance.

See you in the verse… o7

Hi alijack15, Welcome to ADI,

Be sure to check the our Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! I trust you will find lots of great people to learn from. I hope to see you around the 'verse!